1. Use it in the kitchen or dining room as a coffee cart.
Also great for trendy office spaces.
3. Use it in the kitchen or dining room for storing dishes.
4. Use it in the office to hold your printer.
Because printers are so annoying to store.
5. Use it to store all your office supplies.
6. Make one into a glamorous beauty or nail cart.
7. Use one as a kitchen cart to store small appliances and cookbooks.
8. Use a pretty one in the bathroom to store extra towels.
9. Laminate the top of one with patterned contact paper to make it waterproof for bathroom storage.
10. Use one to corral arts and crafts supplies in any room.
11. Turn one into a jewelry display.
12. Use a glamorous bar cart as a nightstand.
14. Turn one into a bookshelf with coffee table books and objets d’art.
15. Use one as an outdoor potting station.
16. Use one in the kitchen as an open pantry.
18. Use it to hold festive party supplies in any room.
Perfect for surprises. Just wheel the party on in!
19. Use a bar cart as a plant stand.
21. Turn one into a dessert display or food buffet.
Perfect for wheelin’ in the final course.
22. Use one in a dorm or teen’s room as a makeshift bookshelf.
23. Fill one with baby supplies for handy access in the nursery.
24. Make one into a movie night popcorn station.
25. Use it to store fruit.
Probably not ALL pineapples though. Especially if they’re not even cut…but you do you.